Skip to content
Seasonal Production Associates
Seasonal Production Associate
The Seasonal Production Associate is responsible for executing various tasks in the food production process. This includes operating machinery, ensuring product quality, and adhering to safety protocols. The role involves tasks such as ingredient preparation, equipment setup, and packaging. Attention to detail, efficiency, and teamwork are crucial for success in this position. All associates will be responsible for maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
To apply for this position please submit your resumé along with a cover page to briefly introduce yourself.
Job Type: Full-time
Interested in this position? Make sure you meet the requirements below.
- Performs product preparation activities as directed by supervisor.
- Performs product handling activities such as packaging, sealing, putting product in trays/boxes, and palletizing boxes.
- Provides assistance in repackaging and reworking product as directed by supervisor.
- Performs visual inspection of product ensuring quality is acceptable.
- Keeps work areas clean. Performs cleaning of assigned areas as needed.
- Adheres to all Company policies and procedures, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s), food safety and occupational safety protocols to ensure compliance.
- Promotes teamwork and maintains a positive and constructive work environment within the department as well as other departments.
- Works in a safe manner, observing all safety requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Previous experience working in a food production setting a plus.
- Knowledge of food safety and sanitation practices preferred.
- Valid Food Handlers Certificate or ability to obtain one within 30-days of hire.
Group One (3×12’s)
- Mon, Tues, Fri
- 12pm to 12am
Group Two (5×8’s)
- Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat
- 4pm to 12am
- Starts 12/4/23
$16.00 – $16.50 per hour paid on a biweekly basis
- Employee discount
- On-the-job training
About the company
Mama Lola's, LLC dba Mama Lola's Tortillas ("Mama Lola's") headquartered in Phoenix, AZ is a leading regional manufacturer of fresh, organic and preservative free tortillas, tortilla chips and related products.
Founded in 1987, Mama Lola's produces corn and flour tortillas in a variety of flavors, shapes, colors and sizes with the goal of producing the healthiest options at the lowest cost.
Mama Lola's has long been the recognized brand for restaurants, grocers, caterers, distributors and school districts throughout the state of Arizona. Its' strict attention to quality, freshness, on-time delivery and product innovation has made them a valued partner with their customers.
"Rito's uses these tortilla's and they have the best burritos in town!"
"They have a great history in making our tortillas for our family restaurant. Tortas Chano team thanks Mama Lola's for their quality and service."
"I discovered...all varieties of tortillas (corn and flour), freshly made of high quality ingredients. They have an impressive line of offerings, including tostada shells of various colors. I left with tasty blue corn tortillas, healthy but very tasty whole wheat tortillas, and a batch of awesome tasting red child whole wheat flour tortillas. Given that their products are affordable, made without preservatives, and high quality ingredients, I can't see buying my tortillas anywhere else."
"Great staff, very nice and helpful. Gluten free and organic masa available."
"I've been searching since 2001 for a good tortilla in AZ. I'm born and raised in the SF Bay area with lots of tortilla factories around. Mama Lolas is the first yellow corn tortilla that is just tortilla no MSG or other things I can't pronounce. They are thick and wonderful. They do not fall apart great for making enchiladas and tacos. We also made corn chips. This is the only tortilla I will buy from now on and I have to drive almost 15 miles from my home in far east Gilbert to superstition market to buy them!"