As a Warehouse Associate, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of our warehouse facility.
To apply for this position please submit your resumé along with a cover page to briefly introduce yourself.
Job Type: Full-time
Interested in this position? Make sure you meet the requirements below.
1) Receive, inspect, and store incoming products and materials in designated areas.
2) Perform accurate and timely picking, packing, and shipping of orders.
3) Maintain inventory accuracy by conducting regular cycle counts and report any reconciling discrepancies to supervisor.
4) Follow first in and first out procedures.
5) Operate forklifts and other warehouse equipment safely and efficiently.
6) Ensure cleanliness and organization of the warehouse, including proper disposal of waste materials.
7) Collaborate with other team members to optimize warehouse processes and improve overall efficiency.
8) Adhere to all safety protocols and guidelines to maintain a safe working environment.
9) Follow Company’s Good Manufacturing Practices and Food Safety regulations to ensure compliance.
10) Perform other duties as assigned.
Commitment to continuous learning, communication and listening skills, good judgement/decision making, team player, positive attitude/enthusiasm, respect for others, flexibility/adaptability to change, good organizational and time management skills, dependability/reliability.
a) A minimum of 2 years in a supervisory position in Receiving, Inventory Control or Food Manufacturing is required.
b) Computer Literacy, Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Power Point)
c) Excellent Communication skills
d) Must have Food Handlers Card/Certification
e) Must have previous Forklift Operator Card/Certification
f) Valid Driver’s License and clear 39-month driving record.
g) Prior experience driving 26ft box truck a plus.
h) Bilingual (Spanish/English) preferred.
Monday to Friday from 7am to 3:30pm. Must be available to work weekends, overtime, and holidays as needed.
$17.50 per hour
Health insurance coverage
Paid time off and holidays
Opportunities for career growth and advancement within the company
Mama Lola's, LLC dba Mama Lola's Tortillas ("Mama Lola's") headquartered in Phoenix, AZ is a leading regional manufacturer of fresh, organic and preservative free tortillas, tortilla chips and related products.
Founded in 1987, Mama Lola's produces corn and flour tortillas in a variety of flavors, shapes, colors and sizes with the goal of producing the healthiest options at the lowest cost.
Mama Lola's has long been the recognized brand for restaurants, grocers, caterers, distributors and school districts throughout the state of Arizona. Its' strict attention to quality, freshness, on-time delivery and product innovation has made them a valued partner with their customers.
Submitting your information. One moment, please...