The Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day tasks, direct receiving, warehousing, and transfers operations.
To apply for this position please submit your resumé along with a cover page to briefly introduce yourself.
Job Type: Full-time
Interested in this position? Make sure you meet the requirements below.
1. Supervise warehouse in compliance with company policies.
2. Oversee receiving, warehouse and transfers operations.
3. Maintain inventory levels according to the minimum and maximum quantities established.
4. Work together with the Inventory Control Supervisor to make sure rotation and FIFO (first in first out) is in place for all raw materials and finished goods.
5. Supervise warehouse employees and train them as needed.
6. Work and supervise that the orders that will be shipped out to the customers and/or to be picked up as will call, are complete and good to go.
7. Work with the Director of Supply Chain to ensure overtime is being monitored and to coach-and-counsel employees on attendance or performance issues.
8. Work with the Quality Assurance department and Operations Manager to ensure all necessary policies and/or procedures are created, trained, implemented, and documented.
9. Maintain warehouse areas in a high state of cleanliness and sanitation.
10. Actively contribute to the company cost reduction and continuous improvements by monitoring overtime and waste of product and materials.
11. Ensure safety standards are maintained.
12. Support Food Safety Program.
13. Support SQF Program.
14. Support FSMA Program.
15. Other duties as assigned.
Forklift certificated operator. Communicate effectively, resolves conflict constructively and delegates accordingly, continuous learning and development, ethics and integrity, initiative and action orientation, teamwork and cooperation, flexibility/adaptability to change; command skills, positive attitude/enthusiasm, dependability/attendance and job knowledge, leadership skills, strong decision making.
a) A minimum of 2 years in a supervisory position in Receiving, Inventory Control or Food Manufacturing is required.
b) Computer Literacy, Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Power Point)
c) Excellent Communication skills
d) Must have Food Handlers Card/Certification
e) Must have previous Forklift Operator Card/Certification
f) Valid Driver’s License and clean 39-month driving record.
g) Prior experience driving 26ft box truck a plus.
h) Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred.
Monday to Friday from 2pm to 10:30pm. Must be available to work weekends, overtime, and holidays as needed.
$20 to $22 per hour
Health insurance coverage
Paid time off and holidays
Opportunities for career growth and advancement within the company
Mama Lola's, LLC dba Mama Lola's Tortillas ("Mama Lola's") headquartered in Phoenix, AZ is a leading regional manufacturer of fresh, organic and preservative free tortillas, tortilla chips and related products.
Founded in 1987, Mama Lola's produces corn and flour tortillas in a variety of flavors, shapes, colors and sizes with the goal of producing the healthiest options at the lowest cost.
Mama Lola's has long been the recognized brand for restaurants, grocers, caterers, distributors and school districts throughout the state of Arizona. Its' strict attention to quality, freshness, on-time delivery and product innovation has made them a valued partner with their customers.
Submitting your information. One moment, please...