- 1 bag Mama Lola's White Corn Tortillas
- 1lb ground beef
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 can (10oz) red enchilada sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- sliced jalapeños
- chopped cilantro
- sliced avocado
- sour cream
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Cook ground beef over medium to high heat for 5-7 minutes until thoroughly cooked. Drain beef and stir in 1 cup of salsa.
- Spread ½ cup of red enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish. Grab a tortilla and spread ¼ cup of beef mixture down the center of each tortilla and roll. Place each enchilada seam side down in the baking dish until filled. Top with remaining enchilada sauce and sprinkle with shredded cheese of your choice.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with sliced jalepeños, chopped cilantro, sliced avocados and sour cream.