- 1 bag of Mama Lola's White Corn Tortillas
- corn or canola oil
- 1 can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 tomato (chopped)
- bell peppers
- 1 radish (sliced)
- 1 bag shredded mexican blend cheese
- Heat corn or canola oil in a fryer or large pot to 400°F.
- Cut your tortillas into 6-8 triangles using a large knife or pizza cutter.
- When oil is hot, add a small batch of tortilla triangles and fry for about 2 minutes or until the chips are golden and crunchy. Remove chips from oil and place on a paper towel. Add salt to taste.
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- While the oven is preheating, cook your chorizo in a pan on medium to high heat until cooked through.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place a layer of tortilla chips to fill the pan. Next, add even layers of chorizo, black beans, chopped tomatoes, sliced bell peppers, jalepeños, sliced radish, and cover with shredded mexican cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.