Homemade Corn Tortilla Chips
- 1 package of Mama Lola's Corn Tortillas
- Corn or canola oil (enough to fill your fryer or pot half full)
- Salt to taste
- Lime juice (optional)
- Heat your oil in a fryer or large pot to 400.
- Cut your tortillas into 6-8 triangles, using a large knife, or even a pizza cutter.
- When oil is hot, add a small batch of tortilla triangles and fry for about 2 minutes, or until the chips are golden and crunchy.
- Remove chips from oil and place on a paper towel. Pat off excess oil, salt to taste, and add just a little bit of lime juice.
- Repeat the frying process until all of your chips are cooked.