- 1 bag Mama Lola's Low Carb Tortillas
- 2lbs flank steak (sliced into strips)
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 orange pepper
- 1 white onion
- 2 limes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- Slice steak into strips and marinade with olive oil, lime juice, garlic and salt and pepper.
- While steak is marinating cut peppers and onions into ½ inch strips.
- Cook steak in a cast iron skillet for 4-5 minutes on each side or until it reaches your preferred doneness.
- Next, add your peppers and onions to the pan with taco seasoning and cook until onions are translucent and peppers are blistered.
- Spoon desired amount onto a Mama Lola’s Low Carb Tortilla and top with plain Greek yogurt.