- 1 bag Mama Lola's Medium Flour Tortillas
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 red onion
- 1 can black beans (drained & rinsed)
- 1 cup shredded cheese (cheddar, chihuahua, or monterey jack)
- sour cream
- Chop up veggies of your choice. We like ours with bell peppers, onion and black beans.
- Butter one side of a tortilla and place in a pan (butter side down) on medium heat.
- Sprinkle a good amount of shredded cheese (cheddar, chihuahua, or monterey jack) to cover the entire surface of the tortilla.
- Next, evenly spread your veggies on top of the cheese.
- Take another tortilla and butter one side. Place on top with buttered side facing up.
- Once the bottom tortilla is browned, use a spatula to flip the quesadilla.
- After both sides are browned and the cheese is melted, remove from the pan and use a knife or pizza cutter to cut into triangles.
- Serve with sour cream, guacamole, or salsa.